Two factor authentication ?
1269375234858
I saw your blog about and am wondering will you add that into Witendofi?
Undeadzeratul
hmm... having "Witendofi" as an entry in my Google Authenticator app... I don't know if I'd prefer this or not. I do like having the extra security, but at the same time, it's not like there's anything important on this account.

Eh, I'm always for more security, so why not, I wouldn't mind seeing something like this.
Avatar
Later down the line I wouldn't mind adding it as an option, but for now we have a lot of stuff to get done that's of much more importance. I'm afraid the inconvenience of having two-factor wouldn't be worth it for a site like Witendofi for most people
Ic100
I'm not a huge fan of a Google Accounts based two-factor system for reasons stated here.
Acehuge
sb057 said:
I'm not a huge fan of a Google Accounts based two-factor system for reasons stated here.
Why does that guy think software that costs money is evil?
Avatar
My favorite programming languages are Lisp and C

Lisp and C

C


Okay, buddy
Ic100
Ace Jon said:
sb057 said:
I'm not a huge fan of a Google Accounts based two-factor system for reasons stated here.
Why does that guy think software that costs money is evil?

You are thinking of free as in beer, he is talking about free as in liberty (open-source software). He is not opposed to monetary-costing software, and in fact the license he co-wrote (GNU Public License) even explicitly mentions that you can sell software, as long as you provide the source code with it.
B9ad997322ce68dd71121bb52344a6c8
Alain said:
My favorite programming languages are Lisp and C

Lisp and C

C


Okay, buddy

But don't you love pointer arithmetic and memory allocation?