Latest Game Related Purchase
Th_bardockcrossingarms
Mikemetroid said:
Karnov (Nes)
Clayfighter (SNES)

Man boobs and the ultimate chip damager! Haha fine finds, my friend!

Anyway, couple more:
Strider (Gen)
Mutant League Footbal (Gen)
Knights of the Round (SNES)
A new 72 pin connector for NES. My old one's starting to die out.
Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition (PS3. And screw all the major reviewing companies that talked about this game like it was supposed to be another CoD clone! Finding favor in DNF is all about knowing what it's been through, what its intention is in entertaining the gamer, and knowing the right things to expect based on past Duke games. That is how you enjoy DNF.)

Also, how's the new Fire Emblem? I'm really considering getting.
132142055055
Bardock257 said:

Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition (PS3. And screw all the major reviewing companies that talked about this game like it was supposed to be another CoD clone! Finding favor in DNF is all about knowing what it's been through, what its intention is in entertaining the gamer, and knowing the right things to expect based on past Duke games. That is how you enjoy DNF.)

Also, how's the new Fire Emblem? I'm really considering getting.


DNF played like ass and was terribly offensive. (inb4 misogynism and whatnot. Playing it made me feel uncomfortable. Also it wasn't fun. Or funny. Spouting pop culture references is a notch below current Family Guy on the humor scale)

Fire Emblem is amazing. I'd be surprised if something this good is released on 3DS again.

[edit]
Also, reviewing company? I don't know if that was a clever joke towards the accusations of sites who get a lot of traffic (namely IGN and Gamespot) that they're being paid off for their high scores to games that don't deserve it. If not, you might not know how it works, which would make sense considering you've probably never read one for the game (a google search for "Duke Nukem Forever CoD/ Call of Duty clone" yields nothing.

[edit2]
Oh yeah, the last game related purchase I made was This Leon figure(I have a soft spot for Resi). Last game was FE:A. Being a long time fan of the series, I can say without a doubt this is my favorite, and probably the best (much better than Shadow Dragon, at least)
Th_bardockcrossingarms
Jab said:
Fire Emblem is amazing. I'd be surprised if something this good is released on 3DS again.

[edit]
Also, reviewing company? I don't know if that was a clever joke towards the accusations of sites who get a lot of traffic (namely IGN and Gamespot) that they're being paid off for their high scores to games that don't deserve it. If not, you might not know how it works, which would make sense considering you've probably never read one for the game (a google search for "Duke Nukem Forever CoD/ Call of Duty clone" yields nothing.


Yeah, it was a joke. Dry, but I couldn't think of anything really funny beyond calling them a company. And I was tired. :p

Long story short, what I was trying to say was no the game's not perfect. Far from it! But the game's not so bad that it warrants a three of ten either. Going into the game thinking there's a reason they only let you carry two weapons, or there's a reason they put puzzles and driving stages in the game, as drawn-out as they can get sometimes. I'm likely not making any sense, but I just feel that's the case with DNF. It's all about how the perspective going into the game.

Anyway, large off-topic post. I'll conclude by saying I'll probably get Fire Emblem. Saw some gameplay, looks great!
132142055055
Bardock257 said:
I'll probably get Fire Emblem.

Do it.
Jaceavy


10£ Quite a steal for this game, I'd say.


Wherever I go, I somehow always end up buying games. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
Smalls


Got tired of waiting for it to go on sale, so now I have Far Cry 3.
Ic100
You poor soul.
11760200_1059370494073795_2365319039558986071_n_(1)
Just bought today:
- Dragon Age: Origins
- Dragon Age: Origins Awakening
- Dragon Age 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Special Orchestra CD

Preordered Monster Hunter 3ds.
11760200_1059370494073795_2365319039558986071_n_(1)
I enjoyed the Dragon Age series.
11760200_1059370494073795_2365319039558986071_n_(1)
Go home greg, you're drunk.
Th_bardockcrossingarms
Just bought four HD collections: God of War Saga, Jak and Daxter collection, Devil May Cry collection, and the Sly Cooper collection. 14 games for $80. Not bad.
Yoshi-avatar-1-final
Journey + all Skyrim expansions. Still downloading right now.
132142055055
Bardock257 said:
Just bought four HD collections: God of War Saga, Jak and Daxter collection, Devil May Cry collection, and the Sly Cooper collection. 14 games for $80. Not bad.


I hope that means you *already* have Ico+SotC, because if not you goofed.
Th_bardockcrossingarms
I have them on PS2. (o^-^)b
11760200_1059370494073795_2365319039558986071_n_(1)
For all of those that have bought it already, does Fire Emblem have online play?
132142055055
@Bardock
Noice.

@Try4se
No, but it has a ton of spotpass stuff and a ghetto local multiplayer.
12345
Unxhdqb
Drew-carey
81a7e758bc14a6aba2a548fb349a04c6